Friday, June 12, 2009

AKC Trial This Weekend!

We've got a three day AKC trial this weekend, that is close to home! YEA! No driving all over the place!! We're still in Novice, so we don't run till 5:00 or 6:00 tonight. All we need is one more Q in each class and we'll move up to Open.

The trial in a different kind of venue than usual. This is a dog training facility rather than a rodeo barn, so we have floor instead of dirt. The last time we ran there, B and I crashed into each other that resulted in limping on my part for the rest of the day! Now that was just a fun day, WAY back when we were just getting started. I don't think we had even done a trial at that point.

I don't know if I'll get any videos. Phil has been gone so much that we've lost our videographer. I will the camera, though, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment